BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7/11/2009

Testing...

Testing..
One Two, One Two...

This is just a premature attempt to blog. I've never actually blogged before which will explain the lack of awesomness of this post. Since you probably just found your way to my blog I owe you an explanation.

If you don't know exactly who I am I'll lay it down for you in a couple of lines. My name is Axel and earlier this year (2009) I signed up for an exchange student program with EF. This is a blogg that I've created partly because relatives, friends and family will probably want (demand) updates and this way I can easily provide them all with the information required but also partly because I enjoy writing in all it's forms.

In this blog you can read about me and probably about almost everything I'll do. I plan on keeping the updates going at least every third day but not only that ladies and gentlemen, your humble host will not let you down with only boring text, bad grammar and occasional spelling misstakes!

I will on a regular basis upload pictures accopanied by the occasional video, yes folks you heard me, VIDEOS! And all this for only 9.99$ Order now and get a free extra blogg! Did I say 9.99$? I am of course providing this blog for free! My supervisor will kill me for it but I am prepared to take that bullet for YOU, the reader!

Order now and we will save a panda in the wild. If you don't we'll kill one.

1 comments:

Melkor - Nick sa...

Videos? Let me guess. Sneak-peeks at nuded Mirkwood Elves which are taking a shower under a waterfall? Or perhaps a sightseeing movie in Minas Tirith, Bara-dûr and Imladris(Rivendell).

That would be awesome though.. By the way, I am the first one to make a comment. Success!