BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/06/2009

Who you gonna call?

Hey everyone!

The last three days I've been struck by an illness and I've pretty much been in bed all the time, thusly I have not blogged. Also I couldn't really be arsed last night or on monday :P

On monday I went to Nelson and for some reason it just reminded me of Spain. I caught up with Linn a bit and got a look at where she lives, it looks pretty cool and the fact that she is living with three others exchange students is kind of cool to. I just got home from scholl, or well like thirty forty minutes ago. Today was a pretty good day and we spent four of our six periods playing around with Photoshop :P

I finally got myself an NZ cellphone, for free! The co-ordinator had one lying around and she gave it to me. For a simple fee of $40 I got it charged up and now I can text around as much as I bloody want to, I think..

Nothing really interesting has happened this week since I've been lying around in the house..

Oh right, yeah I got myself a book from the national library, A Canticle for Leibowitz, it's kind of awesome. I'll have to read it in four weeks which will be pretty hard since im reading To kill a mockingbird to :S

Oh well, I'll see how it goes.

Cheers People
Axl Out.

2 comments:

Anonym sa...

Hej Gubben,
Hoppas att du mår bra nu igen och att allt är ok.
Kramar från
Mamma

Ellaboo sa...

Heeeej Starlight :P
To kill a Mockingbird is like the easiest book ever 2 read and seiously a month 2 read 2 books! :O you could read atleast for lond books in that time- I thought u where cool... come on... :P

Hope you're having a chillax time over the in the land of LOTR
// Ellaboo :D