BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/02/2009

Oh no! It's Twilight!

It's 5:06 right now and beleive it or not I'm watching Twilight. I've been watching it for twenty minutes and I have already established even greater hate towards the story. I can't sit still, I have to loudly exclaim hateful comments towards the TV-screen because if I didn't I would most likely implode, create a tiny black hole and destroy everything in a fivehundred metre radius. Not only does Edward the gorgeous teenage vampire openly walk around in sunshine but he's vegetarian! This guy has been walking the earth for maybe a hundred years and now he starts protecting this teenage girl, he's a pedophile.

Oh no! She just found out he's a vampire! And now he's (while horribly animated) carrying her on his back to show just how gorgeous he is when he sparkles!

OH NO! I JUST GOT TEA ON MY COMPUTER! GAH MY HOSTSISTER POURED TEA ON MY COMPUTER! WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB!

Anyway.. to sum it up. Twilight sucks.

I have passion, I hate Twilight.

Axel out.

0 comments: